The Policy describes all the types of information that are collected from clients once they give their consent at the different collection points detailed above, and all the treatments that are carried out with said information.
For the purposes of this Policy, any reference to "us", "we" or "our" refers to La Matier, and when referring to "the User" or "Users", it shall be understood as all those other than La Matier who enter , review, carry out transactions, interact or generate content within the Website and Applications, as well as customers who purchase products, submit communications, via email or telephone from La Matier.
This Policy does not apply to third party websites, services, products or applications, even if they may be accessed through our services.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
La Matier may collect and process the following information:
- Personal Data: Name, surname, email address, ID number, telephone number, address, age, address, marital status, among others.
- Behavior on Websites and Applications: Information on the activities carried out by the User on the Websites and Applications, when accessing, viewing, creating, commenting and sharing content, among others. The URL from which the User comes (including those external to the Websites and Applications). URLs most visited by the User (including those external to the Websites and Applications). IP addresses. Information about the location of the User. Browser used by the User. Information on operational aspects of the Websites and Applications, such as browsing statistics, traffic, among others. The processing of Personal Data and Usage Information (both "User Information") will be carried out in accordance with the purposes and guidelines established in this Policy.
ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
All information provided by the user must be true, complete and accurate. Each User is responsible for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, when the User's consent is obtained, the User will authorize La Matier to verify the veracity of the Personal Data provided through information obtained from publicly accessible sources or from entities specialized in the provision of said information.
La Matier is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility for possible damages or losses that could be caused by the use of said information.
INCORPORATION OF USER INFORMATION IN A DATA BANK
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law, and Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS, which approves its Regulations, La Matier informs Users of the Websites and the Applications, that your Information will be incorporated into the data banks of which you are the owner once you grant the respective consent.
As part of the purchase process of the products that La Matier offers, the User must provide their agreement by giving their express consent for the inclusion of their information in the personal data bank.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE PERSONAL DATA?
After obtaining consent, La Matier will store the Users' data until they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, even after the contractual relationship has ended, unless they communicate their decision to cancel or delete their data from our bank. La Matier will always respect the obligations imposed in article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Provided by the User himself
- Direct communication with La Matier.- Requests for registration, information, acquisition and/or assistance for any La Matier product.
- Surveys.- Through voluntary online or physical surveys.
- Posts on websites.- Through posts on blogs, forums, among others offered by La Matier.
- Promotions.- By participating in a raffle or contest.
- Automatic Data Collection.- Through Cookies, IMEI or others automatically assigned to the User's computer, phone or Tablet.
It should be noted that the User can navigate in and through the Websites and Applications freely without the need to register and/or subscribe. However, in some cases registration and/or subscription will be required to access the content and the User must complete a form providing the requested personal data.
Likewise, there are certain sections within the Websites and Applications in which the User can create or generate content, such as comment areas, blogs, forum conversations, among others. In such cases, the User's registration could be requested by filling out a form providing the requested personal data.
Provided by other sources
- By registering using the username and password used in third-party services or platforms (“Access Credentials”). By entering these Access Credentials, the User accepts that they will be governed by the terms and conditions of said third-party services or platforms, as applicable, and will authorize La Matier to access the account information registered in said service in accordance with User privacy profiles.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Once the user provides their free, prior, informed and express consent, the User Information may be processed for the following purposes:
Provide products, services or complete required information:
- Respond to and process User registration and/or subscription requests, provide User support, validate the veracity of the information provided and answer User queries.
- Manage contests and promotions carried out with Users. Inform about the winners of prizes, promotions, contests and/or raffles carried out.
- Disseminate, free of charge and by the means it deems appropriate, the personal data and images of the winners.
- Manage and administer personal and/or corporate accounts that Users maintain on the Websites and Applications.
- Supervise, monitor and moderate the behavior and activity of the User in the sections in which the User can create or generate content, such as comment sections, blogs, forum conversations, among others, in order to detect fraudulent and irregular acts .
- Transfer User Information to companies that provide services based on cloud infrastructure abroad, in order to be able to host, store, process and execute User Information
Marketing of products, services and other commercial purposes.
- Carry out internal studies on the interests and conduct of Users in order to offer Users a better service according to their specific needs. This will allow the delivery of personalized content based on your interests, either through the Websites and Applications, or through other non-electronic means.
- Profile the User with information on product and/or service promotions, among others of interest, through any digital, analog or physical means that the User provides at the time of registration and/or subscription, and by the means that The Matier deems appropriate.
- In the case of commercial emails, the User must acknowledge and accept that these will be considered solicited and that they do not qualify as "spam" under current regulations. In any case, the User may notify his desire not to receive more email messages, by sending a withdrawal request.
Randomly some sessions can be recorded or monitored in order to improve navigation and user experience. In no case are personal data, emails, addresses, credit card information captured. La Matier does not share this information with third parties and access is restricted to only some members of the organization. The user is not identified in any recording.
WITH WHOM CAN WE SHARE THE INFORMATION?
La Matier undertakes not to disclose, assign or share the User's Information without the latter having given the due consent to do so. In this sense, when the User grants express, prior, free and informed consent, they will authorize La Matier to share their information, even without their consent, in the following cases:
- La Matier Web and Application Providers: In order for them to use said information to improve or facilitate the operation of the La Matier Websites and Applications, as well as allow the execution of the services contracted by the User.
- Merger and Acquisition: The information that is collected from Users, including Personal Data, are considered as assets of La Matier companies. If La Matier were acquired as a result of a merger, spin-off, simple reorganization or other modality, including the sale of assets, the information will be transferred to the third-party acquirer as part of the assets sold.
- Public Authorities: In order to comply with requests or provisions issued by:
- Public authorities in the exercise of their functions and the scope of their powers
- court orders
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER'S LOCATION
In some applications, La Matier can collect and store information on the location of Users through the GPS of their mobile devices, in order to provide a more personalized service according to their location. In the event that the User does not want us to collect information about their location, they can deactivate this option directly from their mobile device.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
La Matier includes within its platforms, access to various blogs, forums, among others. Said websites may contain, in some cases, links or hyperlinks to different networks or public social platforms. Any personal information, transmitted by the User voluntarily, online, in public forums or blogs, among others, may be seen by third parties without any restriction. In this sense, La Matier will not be responsible for the information published directly by the User, to the extent that it is outside its scope of control.
OUR POLICY FOR MINORS
In the case of minors, the consent of the parent, guardian or representative will be requested, in order to comply with the regulations on data protection. In the event that it is detected that La Matier has unintentionally collected information from minors, it will be removed from our database as soon as possible. Finally, if a minor accesses any La Matier web page or APP through any means, it is presumed that said access has been made with the due consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION AND OBJECTIVE DATA TREATMENT
La Matier informs the User of their rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation and objective treatment of their personal information, as well as the other rights granted by the personal data protection regulations, which may be exercised through a electronic communication to the email firstname.lastname@example.org Notwithstanding the foregoing, La Matier may keep certain Information of the User who requests the cancellation, in order to serve as evidence in the event of a claim against La Matier for responsibilities derived from the treatment of said information. . The duration of said conservation may not exceed the legal prescription period of said responsibilities.
HOW DO WE SECURE USER INFORMATION?
La Matier adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of User Information and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all of this, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, its Regulations and the Security Directive. La Matier is not responsible for illegal interceptions of the databases by unauthorized persons, as well as the improper use of the information obtained by these means, or for any illegitimate interference that is beyond the control of La Matier and that does not be imputable. La Matier is not responsible for possible damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, due to causes beyond La Matier's control; of delays or blockages in the use of the computer platform caused by deficiencies or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
La Matier expressly reserves the right to modify, update or supplement this Policy at any time. Any modification, update or expansion produced in this Policy will be immediately published on the Websites and Applications, as well as sent via email to Users.