TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter, “T&C”) apply to this platform owned by CORPORACIÓN LA MATIER SAC (hereinafter “COMPANY” or “LA MATIER”), with address at Jirón Almirante Martín Guisse 2523, Lince, Lima Peru.
By accessing and browsing the Internet Platform www.lamatier.com (hereinafter the "Platform"), the user (hereinafter, the "User" or "Users", when applicable) acknowledges that they have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of use of the COMPANY's website without restrictions, reservations or modifications.
Access to the Platform and its use, in any way, implies acceptance and knowledge by the User of the T&C, which are mandatory and binding. In the event that the User does not agree with the T&C, they must refrain from using the Platform.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any person who is registered within the Platform and has given the COMPANY their authorization to store their data in order to contact them for the delivery and/or sale of their products or services, as well as the dissemination of information, is called a Client. and promotions of the COMPANY.
- By making any transaction on the Platform, the Client acknowledges and accepts these T&C. In this sense, it will be understood that the Client fully agrees with the T&C of the COMPANY, without the need for any subsequent confirmation.
- In order to continue visiting and using the services of the Platform, the User declares to be of legal age and have the necessary legal capacity to abide by these T&C, and those who lack it, are disabled or suspended, or may not access the services. minors. Parents, guardians or those responsible for minors who use the Platform will be responsible for said use, including any charges, billing or damages derived from it.
- The COMPANY undertakes to make its best efforts to provide full and continuous access and use of the Platform. However, if due to a fortuitous event, force majeure or technical failures, there is any failure or interruption of the Platform, these will not be the responsibility of the COMPANY nor will the damages or losses generated when the cause that originated the event be not attributable. directly and demonstrably attributable to the COMPANY.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The transactions carried out on the Platform are subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as in addition to the current legislation of the country of origin. In this sense, it is mandatory, and the User and/or Client undertakes to know and accept these Terms and Conditions in advance, before proceeding to use the services of the Platform or make any purchase.
The Platform is a virtual platform through which different products and their characteristics are exhibited. Through the Platform, the Client may purchase any of the products displayed on the Platform and receive it at the address indicated by the Client.
- The COMPANY offers articles of clothing through its Platform.
- The payment gateway used by the lamatier.com website is OPENPAY.
- Before making a purchase through the Platform, the User and/or Client must take into account that the selected products may not be in stock or may not be available. All purchases are subject to availability.
- Once the Client makes a purchase through the Platform and the COMPANY verifies that the respective deposit has been made in the COMPANY's accounts, the order will be prepared and subsequently dispatched to the client.
- If any event, fortuitous event or force majeure occurs that makes it impossible to send the order, the COMPANY will notify the Client of said circumstances, which will not mean, in any context, a reason to cancel the order or modify the conditions of its acquisition, unless that is previously discussed and accepted by the COMPANY.
- In case the Client and/or User does not want the products due to force majeure or fortuitous events, they may request the cancellation of the corresponding order prior coordination with the COMPANY. The corresponding money will be reimbursed, applying the discount for the expenses that have been generated. It is clearly indicated that the cancellation of orders whose orders have already been dispatched by the COMPANY will not be accepted.
- It is recorded that for the corresponding shipment the Client and/or User indicates to the COMPANY the exact address where he will receive the order, which the Client and/or User undertakes to be exact and truthful. The COMPANY will not be responsible for any damage or loss generated in case the Client and/or User has entered the delivery data in an erroneous and/or false manner.
- The COMPANY will manage the changes and/or returns directly with the Client as established in these Terms and Conditions.
The Client and/or User acknowledges and accepts that they are responsible for any communication or interaction carried out through the Platform. Likewise, it is responsible for the acceptance of the payment service by its bank in operations that involve the COMPANY.
The Client is responsible for the care and conservation of the products received, the COMPANY is not responsible for the damage or deterioration of the products for not complying with its instructions for use, care and/or conservation.
The Client and/or User acknowledges and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights over the content of the Platform, including any documentation, files, trademarks, logos, trade names, trade slogans, images, graphics, designs, sounds, software , flowcharts, presentations, audios and videos and/or any type of work or idea that is a work within the meaning of intellectual property legislation, are protected under applicable laws and are the property of the COMPANY.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AGREEMENT, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For all purposes, the terms and provisions contained in this document must be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, and other regulations in force in the Republic of Peru.
Any controversy derived from the interpretation or execution of these T&C will be resolved directly between THE COMPANY and the Client and/or User. For this purpose, both parties agree to make their best efforts for the harmonious solution of their disputes based on the rules of good faith and in accordance with the common intention expressed in these T&C. If the Parties subsist, the dispute will be resolved by the judges and courts of the judicial district of Lima, to whose jurisdiction and jurisdiction the Parties expressly and irrevocably submit.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the Client and/or User at the time of registration on the Platform, are confidential and will be treated as provided by Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law and its Regulations, approved by Supreme Decree No. 003. -2013-JUS and other related regulations. The COMPANY undertakes to comply with the aforementioned regulations, as well as to maintain the maximum standards of security, protection, protection, conservation and confidentiality of the information received or sent. However, the Client and/or User must take into account that the Internet is not a completely safe environment in terms of security.
The Client and/or User declare that the personal data has been delivered absolutely freely and voluntarily, without any type of pressure, obligation or condition involved.
The Client and/or User declares and agrees to receive timely notifications through the platform, text messages, or the email address provided, including the sending of messages for promotional or advertising purposes, sent by the COMPANY. The Client and/or User may notify the COMPANY at any time to request the cessation of the promotional or advertising activity.
The COMPANY may substitute or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, which will be updated and made available to Users and Clients on the Platform. For transactions in progress that have begun prior to said modifications, the conditions in force at the time of their conclusion will be maintained, The COMPANY will place a notice on the Platform alerting Users about these changes, for a reasonable time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users are responsible for reading these Terms and Conditions each time they enter the Platform to see if they have been modified.